Saturday, July 3, 2021



My photo skills are getting a workout! I photographed some early July 4th fireworks last night. 

Last time I posted photographs of fireworks,  it was suggested I have a foreground so I included some nice silhouettes in these. 

Thank you #qvproud Quail Valley Proud https://www.facebook.com/qvproud for hosting this event. 

I really like the shadow figure of the one setting them off. ISO 200 / F11 and the shutter varied from 2-20 seconds.

Sometimes when I go to events with a camera, people stare at me nervously like they don't want to be in the picture but they need to realize, that they are nothing more than dark silhouettes in the foreground.

It does help to have a foreground and silhouettes of people watching the fireworks really adds interest to the composition.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home