Saturday, March 30, 2024

 


Protect Your Ideas.

Spring is in the air and in our minds. My birds cannot keep quiet. I can hear the joy in their voices since they know the cold winter has passed. It is a time of celebration and new beginnings. 
What will you plant this spring? What needs to be thrown away to make room for new plants.
I like to pull weeds after a rough day at work. I walk out to my garden and pull up any weed that I see. I label each one of these weeds a nuisance or problem that I had to address during the day. I say goodbye to the weed and the problem when I throw it away. It helps my mental health.
I have several new ideas I'm working on in the back of my head. Some have made it to paper. I protect these ideas till they are completely done. Some of our dreams have to be incubated. We keep them secret until the possibilities are revealed. We all have a private nursery for growth in the back of our head. 
My garden symbolizes my life and mental state. Sometimes it's overgrown and needs tending. Other times it's in bloom and sometimes...
I'm nursing new plans.

You can view all my listings here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home