Saturday, August 16, 2014

Ancient Portal


   http://www.ebay.com/itm/251619442651?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649


This print is available on ebay.

Ancient Portal


I've always been fascinated by ancient astronauts, time portals, worm holes and life on other planets. This is an 8" x 10" print from an oil painting I did several years ago. I've only printed a few and this one is printed on high quality, semi gloss paper so the contrast is nice and the colors 'pop.'
I've had several dreams about aliens over the years and the subject has always fascinated me. Since I teach art history, many of the images from ancient art do hint of visitations. Art does not lie and sometimes the evidence can be hidden in an old fresco or sculpture we dig out of the ground. There are too many similarities to ignore yet some of the shows we see become so fanatical on the subject they tend to bend the evidence in their favor. This is a shame because most people believe there is life out there in the universe somewhere. Many people believe it is highly probable that someone might have discovered our planet the same way we've discovered 'new' land in the past. There is no need to bend all evidence and ancient art towards this belief.
One of my favorite quotes came from a puzzle I worked when I was only 17 so I have no idea who said this but it always stuck with me:
"A fanatic is someone who is highly enthusiastic about a subject you could care less about."

I believe in aliens but I avoid the fanatics!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251619442651?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home