Friday, March 30, 2018

Two Sides

There Are At Least Two Sides to Every Story
Get in the system before you judge anything. This might be hard to do depending on the system but even a little research can help you ‘see’ inside the system. Too many people are looking at new laws being introduced into our system as atrocious before seeing what they are addressing. Too many people are protesting laws that are being discarded with the same ignorance. The worst part is when they get a little taste of what the other ‘group’ is dealing with, they become radical in their support without looking at the other side.
I live in the "most international county" in the United States and I love the international feel. I do know things were a lot ‘less equal’ for me and a lot of people who fit my category before my city became so international.
I do not agree with some of the international attitudes projected on my neighborhood and the city. People in other groups, whether it be social class, cultural class, gender class, working class or any other, should walk in the shoes of those who serve in this society before judging the laws that effect them. So many times I hear celebrities endorsing a law, attitude or movement without seeing it from all sides. This is the equivalent of not thinking before you speak. We need to look at all sides of every story before making a decision.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home